THE ELEVATOR PITCH
With experience gained in corporate technology teams, marketing companies, and frontline trading with e-commerce merchants I have a truly cross functional skillset that enables me to build bridges between your e-commerce and technology teams.
Whether your ecommerce website is turning over £1 million or £100 million one thing is certain – it can be improved. More traffic, better conversion rates, higher AOV, and lower costs are always achievable and I can help.
Coming to the industry from a technical discipline before the first dot com boom, and having 15+ years experience gained managing and developing successful ecommerce websites for leading brands and pure-plays in the luxury and premium sector, often embedded in marketing teams, I believe I am uniquely placed to unlock the maximum potential in your ecommerce business.
Want to know more? Contact me for a free no obligation eCommerce website audit today.
Since leaving the world of Formula 1 and supercars with the McLaren Group, where at various times I led all ecommerce and web properties, I have immersed myself in the London ecommerce scene taking positions on the senior management team first with luxury jewellery retailer Astley Clarke and later with premium maternity & womenswear brands Isabella Oliver and Baukjen.
During this time I have also been providing ad-hoc consultancy services to clients in London, Berkshire, and Surrey but as demand for my help increased I found myself having to disappoint a number of potential clients and turn down some interesting projects due to the challenges of fitting freelance engagements around my permanent employment.
This became increasingly frustrating and so in early 2013 I made the tough decision to split amicably from my current employer and concentrate full time on helping a greater number of businesses optimise their ecommerce operations. This means I’m now available to assist you.
Some examples of the ways in which I have been able to bring my experience to bear on businesses I have been working with over the past couple of years include
- Bespoke web development and platform enhancements (Ecom Website, ERP, Integrations)
- Benchmarking channel & trading performance and recommending suppliers, process and team structures to maximise revenue
- On-site conversion optimisation and online marketing channel optimisation
- Site technical audit and opportunity evaluation. Google Analytics audit, configuration and training. On-site SEO audit
- Benchmarking the performance and working relationships with third party suppliers, introducing partners with greater ROI
- Supplier selection and RFP processes
- Re-platform project management, cutover and migration planning
- Recruitment of key personnel to the ecommerce team including Head of Ecommerce and CTO level
- Site structure, UI, taxonomy and design workshops
I sincerely believe that working with me will provide your ecommerce team with a competitive advantage and I am prepared to put my money where my mouth is by offering free in depth website audits. If you want to truly understand what I can bring to your business apply for your ecommerce website audit now.